Central’s rehabilitation services include Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Nutritionists. Care provided may include one, all, or a combination of expert staff. Working closely with your physician and caregivers, offering support and assistance to help you resume your usual activities.
Our licensed Physical Therapist will support you in treatment sessions to help ease pain, improve mobility, or help you recover from an injury, illness or surgery.
Services commonly offered include:
- Cardiac/Respiratory Rehabilitation
- General Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Core Stabilization
- Functional Strength Building
Pre-hab visits can be completed prior to elective surgery to assist in evaluating home environment needs, building up strength and conditioning you to tolerate your surgery better.
Rehabilitation in the activities of daily life is the focus of Occupational Therapists. This may look like:
- Self care tasks such as dressing, bathing and feeding
- Cognitive skills such reacquainting the mind to letters, shapes and sequences
- Gross motor skills such as balance
- Fine motor skills such as dexterity and hand strength
Occupational Therapists can also assist with:
- Making recommendations on adaptive equipment and training in their use, such as transfer boards, shower bars, and more.
- Providing Edema Management if excess watery fluids collect in cavities and tissues of the body.
Neurological disorders can occur from illnesses such as a stroke or head injury, or post-surgery of the head, neck or throat. Our Speech Therapist can assist in problems related to swallowing (known as Dysphagia), language difficulties, or cognitive deficits.
How Can We Help You?
Call us today or click below to fill out our inquiry form.
(603) 524-8444 • (800) 244-8549