Bereavement support is a core component of Hospice services and we are glad to offer this support to family members and caregivers of all hospice clients as well as to members of our community.
Grief can affect all of who we are – our bodies, minds, hearts, relationships, and spirit. Each of us takes our own unique path through grief, but we need not do so alone.
- Grief Support Groups
- Parent Support Circles
- Individual Support by Phone, In-Person, through Cards and Letters
- Interfaith Memorial Services
- Intergenerational Griefs Arts Workshops
- Special Events to Cope with Grief in the Holidays
- Grief Education Materials and Lending Library
- Referrals to Community Resources
See our current list of grief support groups and events on our calendar. For more information about any of our services, contact Dan Kusch, Bereavement Care Coordinator at email@example.com or 524-8444 x2390.
How Can We Help You?
Call us today or click below to fill out our inquiry form.
(603) 524-8444 • (800) 244-8549