Why Choose Central?
Central New Hampshire VNA & Hospice is the oldest and largest
VNA in the Lakes Region.
Our story began at the end of WWI when the cumulative impact of war injury and influenza mobilized citizens to create a visiting nurse association to minister to the injured and sick in their homes. We serve all of Belknap County and portions of Southern Carroll County, employ over 100 staff, and currently make over 30,000 visits/year. Every year our mileage equals more than 18 trips around the planet!
Why Are We Different?
- We serve 47 towns in Central New Hampshire which is 3 to 4 times more communities than any other Home Health or Hospice agency in the area.
- We are the only Level 4 non-profit Hospice Program for Veterans in New Hampshire
- We are the only agency in the region that offers healthcare to children, birth-18 years old, in their homes, including delivering chemotherapy to toddlers and teens.
- We are the only provider of Pediatric Hospice Services.
- We are the only Lakes Region Agency that offers Pet Peace of Mind, a service for our hospice patients that relieves the stress of caring for their pets, both while they’re in our care, and with placement services when necessary.
- We provide almost $1 million each and every year in community benefits, which includes free clinics, free bereavement counseling for anyone in need and healthcare/hospice to those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- We offer eight to twelve blood pressure clinics per month in communities all around the lake. Always free and open to the public.
How Can We Help You?
Call us today or click below to fill out our inquiry form.
(603) 524-8444 • (800) 244-8549