“We believe that it is better to build healthy children than to repair adults”
Central New Hampshire VNA & Hospice strives to improve the health and development of children and families through our Pediatric Programs by providing prenatal and mother-baby postpartum visits, pediatric home nursing care, immunization services, well-child services and pediatric care management.
Using a family-centered approach, we support and teach families through:
- Home Visits by Pediatric Registered Nurses for children and adolescents with acute or chronic illness or injuries
- Mother-Baby Postpartum Visits that help to get new parents and their babies off to a great start—teaching them about child development and good parenting
- Prenatal Home Visits that help pregnant women who are Medicaid-eligible. They offer prenatal guidance, parenting skills, education, information & referrals
- Education: Prenatal and early childhood parent and family education.
- Shots for Tots provide low or no cost immunizations to children birth to 18 years of age
- Pediatric Care Management that assists children and their families with medical, economic or social risk factors to build support systems that help the child reach their fullest potential.